What: We are gearing up for a party!
Where: This party happens over at Teachers Pay Teachers during their “Teachers Are Heroes” site wide sale!
Who: Linky party hosted by Jenna from Speech Room News.
Bonus: Ideas of what to get at the party are provided below and at the linky party!
The fabulous party that we are talking about is for the up-incoming site wide sale that Teachers pay Teachers will be hosting on February 25th. We are very excited to put all of our products on sale at our Twin Speech, Language & Literacy LLC Teachers pay Teachers shop. We hope you will take advantage of the huge savings that will occur that day at our store and also at all of the other fabulous shops at Teachers Pay Teachers.
Here’s the big news:
We are throwing a sale on February 25th and putting all of our products on sale for 20% off. That’s the day that TpT will give you another 10% off too, by using the promo code HEROES at checkout.
We love site wide sales at Teachers pay Teachers because most sellers put their store items on sale for 20% off and then the wonderfully supportive team over at Teachers Pay Teachers takes another 10% off. That of course equals a lot of savings on products that we can use almost every day to help advance our students speech, language and literacy skills!
First, we would really appreciate it if you headed to to our shop to check out these deals.
1) Take a look at our enormous 294 page /S/ blends MEGA unit! You could get 294 pages of /S/ blend games, activities and worksheets at a fantastic price!
2) We have a St. Patrick’s Day-themed Quick Print and Practice Articulation Unit that is fun and useful for your students and will save you from using colored ink. Just print and go and instantly start working on the sounds of /L/, /R/, /S/, /SH/, /TH/ and /V/ this February and March!
3) We just recently gave our popular St. Patrick’s Day Social Skills Packet a major face lift. Check it out! It will add some vital social skills work to your therapy tool box!
4) And our last unit to get a re-do is our Super Sized Lucky Language, Literacy & Speech unit with a St. Patrick’s Day theme!. It is a fantastic unit that is full of colorful and black ink only games, worksheets and activities. We think that it may be all of what you will ever need for your pre-k to 5th grade students this coming springtime.
And now, we would love to give you a peek at our wishlists! These items will be in our shopping carts when the sale begins on Wednesday. Yay! We can’t wait to get our hands on these!!
1) Spring Vocabulary for Cariboo, Zingo, Connect 4 & Cariboo Island. This is found in Kathy Grover’s Speech All The Time shop. We play all of these games at our speech clinic and this will be a wonderful set to have this spring!
2) People Say The Funniest Things 2 Clip Art Bundle. Yes, this store could take a small vacation for the amount of money that we have given them for their awesome clip art in the past few years! LOL! Head to Educasong/EduClips to get yours if you too, are planning on making some idiom products for your student’s struggling with the need to understand them better.
3) Interactive Fluency Binder for Speech Therapy created by Lauren LaCour. This enormous new creation of Lauren’s needs to be in my therapy room like yesterday! I can’t wait to get my hands on it. I know my fluency kiddos will love the interactive activities.
4) Jenna Rayburn’s Interactive Phonology Book: Weak Syllable Deletion. This next installment of Jenna’s interactive books includes three books targeting weak syllable deletion. These books have been such a hit with my students and this is a common goal target. I look forward to adding this to my collection of therapy materials.
5) And we have been working on reading comprehension with several students lately and so I was super excited to see this new addition to Speech2u’s store. This document looks like it will give us great ways to approach how to check for reading comprehension: Graphic Organizers: Spring, Reading comprehension. Yay! We are totally picking up this one too!!
Thanks a bunch everyone! Enjoy the linky party. Don’t forget to go back to Jenna’s website at Speech Room News to see what’s in everyone else’s carts.
Manda & Shanda